- A few weeks ago, I dyed my hair with henna. I naturally have dark blonde, wavy hair; the henna has turned it into a gorgeous red-gold that glows in sunlight, and loosened the waves quite a lot. I’m not sure if I’ll keep up with it — not least because it completely alters my makeup — but I really do think it’s pretty.
- I’m utterly convinced that the 42nd Street library has every book I could possibly want to read in their catalog; they have never failed me in a search.
- I taught myself HTML and CSS to the point where I get paid for it. And think it’s fun. (I make birthday presents of website layouts.)
- I’m incapable of sitting through a movie without talking back to it.
- I genuinely like country music; most of it non-ironically. I’m aware this is incredibly uncool, and I can’t bring myself to care. It’s fascinating.
- I have a really good visual imagination, but a crap visual memory; I have a hard time describing even family members in physical terms.
- I go through about two quarts of milk a week, even when I live entirely alone. Most of that milk goes into tea.
February 1st, 2009 § Comments Off § permalink